ABOUT THE 20% CASHBACK VOUCHER UP TO RS. 400/- OFFER
- Pay with PayPal and get 20% cashback voucher up to Rs. 400/- on your eligible purchases.
- You will need to transact for a minimum value of Rs. 50/- on selected Indian merchants www.crossloop.co.in to be eligible for the offer.
- Offer is valid only for new PayPal user’s first transaction on PayPal and can be availed once per PayPal user.
- Offer is valid for transactions through your PayPal India account.
- Offer valid for transactions till 30th June, 2019.
- The cashback voucher will be in the form a discount. Please see the Terms and Conditions below for more details.
- This offer is valid on all merchants accepting PayPal except those running other exclusive offers from PayPal.
- Cashback voucher will be credited in user’s PayPal account, within 24 hours after successful transaction with PayPal.
HOW TO AVAIL THE OFFER
- Create your PayPal India account on www.paypal.in.
- Pay with PayPal on eligible Indian merchants accepting PayPal except merchants running specific offers.
- You will need to transact for a minimum value of Rs 50 to be eligible for the offer.
- Proceed to the payments page and select PayPal as your payment option.
- Sign-in into your PayPal account and pay with your saved card (add card if not already added).
- Cashback voucher will be credited in user’s PayPal account, within 24hrs after successful transaction with PayPal.
- You will receive an email notifying you about the cashback voucher in your PayPal account.
- Cashback voucher can be used as a discount at any Indian merchant accepting PayPal within 60 days from the award date (date of email receipt).
- The eligible cashback voucher amount will be automatically applied as a discount when you use PayPal to make your next purchase at any Indian merchant accepting PayPal.
- Check your cashback voucher amount on www.paypal.com/myaccount/wallet . In case you have a business account with PayPal, you'll need to download the PayPal app, login and check 'Offers' section in the bottom part of the app homepage to find your cashback voucher. Cashback voucher is received under the PayPal account.
- Cashback voucher is not eligible for redemption on (1) send/receive money transactions (including those marked as a “Goods and Services” payments), (2) charitable donations, (3) purchases made using PayPal.me and Invoicing.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Offer can be availed only once per PayPal user.
- You agree to receive the cashback voucher award email from PayPal.
- Under no circumstances will you be entitled to withdraw the eligible cashback voucher amount into your bank account or ask for a cash withdrawal. The cashback voucher amount will be applied as a discount on your next eligible purchase. The amount cannot be credited into any pre-paid instrument issued under applicable RBI laws.
- The offer can be redeemed during a PayPal transaction where there is an integration between the merchant’s checkout flow and PayPal platform.
- The offer will be applicable only for domestic transactions.
- The offer cannot be transferred or combined with any other PayPal (a) offer; (b) promotion code; (c) coupon; or (d) discount or any offers from your card issuing bank.
- PayPal reserves the right to employ reasonable technological and other methods to prevent abuse of the Offer terms. Further, you acknowledge that PayPal’s decision to take certain actions, including limiting access to your offer, placing holds or imposing reserves, may be based on confidential criteria that is essential to our management of risk, the security of users’ accounts, comply with applicable laws and the otherwise protect the PayPal system. You agree that PayPal is under no obligation to disclose the details of its risk management or its security procedures to you. Transactions processed through Virtual Cards will not be eligible for this cashback voucher. If your order is cancelled by the payer / refunded by the merchant, PayPal cashback voucher that has been awarded to your PayPal account will be withdrawn. In case of cancellations/ refunds where awarded cashback voucher is used, 100% cashback voucher will be refunded if the offer period is still valid. For partial cancellations, refund will be processed as per PayPal policies. In cases of fraudulent/suspicious transactions, PayPal solely reserves the right to revoke the cashback voucher offer / not award the cashback voucher at all.
- Indian laws govern these Terms and Conditions. All disputes shall be subject to the Dispute Resolution clause of the User Agreement between PayPal and You. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Mumbai courts for the purpose of litigating all such claims or disputes. This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of India.
When will I receive the cashback voucher? I have not received my cashback voucher yet.
When you choose to shop with PayPal, we have your back every step of the way. Your cashback voucher is instantly available to be used into your PayPal account. Just in case, if you have still not received it,
- You can always look out for cashback voucher under the ‘Offers’ tab on the PayPal App
- You can always look out for cashback voucher under the ‘Payment Methods’ section on the website
In certain cases, there might be some delay in crediting the offer discount on account of technical difficulties.
Is the Offer valid for international purchases?
Currently this offer is valid only for Indian merchants. However, we will keep you in the loop regarding offers for international merchants.
Till when can I redeem my PayPal incentives? My saved offers do not apply automatically
Cashback voucher incentives can only be redeemed within 60 days of the date of award. Also, don’t forget to check the expiry date of the cashback voucher in the award email.
Is it possible to transfer the offer to another user?
No. The offer is exclusively for you.
Can the offer be used by users with PayPal accounts from other countries?
No, this offer is not applicable to users with PayPal accounts in other countries
How do you apply the PayPal cashback voucher to your purchase?
PayPal cashback voucher is automatically applied as discount, with the purchase without you having to manually apply it. There is no cash out and payment will not credit your funding instrument.
What happens if the purchase value is less than the PayPal cashback voucher in the account?
We only deduct the purchase value from the cashback voucher amount. You can use the remaining cashback voucher for your future eligible purchases.
Can the PayPal cashback voucher be returned if the underlying booking (booking on which cashback voucher is redeemed) is cancelled?
Certainly! PayPal cashback voucher can be returned under the following situations. Do give these a careful read.
- Case 1: If a user pays INR 100, INR 20 through PayPal cashback voucher and INR 80 through Funding instrument (FI). and the ENTIRE purchase is cancelled:
- User gets INR 80 in the FI and INR 20 as PayPal cashback voucher (if the offer is still valid)
- Case 2: If a user pays INR 100, INR 20 through PayPal cashback voucher and INR 80 FI and the PARTIAL purchase (INR 50) is cancelled:
- First preference given to credit back to FI. In this case, INR 50 credited to FI and no credit of PayPal cashback voucher
- Case 3: If a user pays INR 100, INR 20 through PayPal cashback voucher and INR 80 through FI and a PARTIAL refund (INR 90) is issued:
- First preference given to credit back to FI followed by PayPal cashback voucher. In this case, INR 80 credited to FI and INR 10 as credit to PayPal cashback voucher as long as the offer is still valid.
I have PayPal cashback voucher visible in my account. This is not automatically applied at the merchant checkout through PayPal?
If that is the case for you, visit the Offer Page on the PayPal App, and click on ‘See Details’. Enable ‘Use at next purchase’ if it is disabled, and you are good to go!